Sunday, December 9, 2007

Last day, fun day!!!

I’ve literally been job hopping this year. No kidding. Working for several call centers, a bank, and an IT company in Dubai made my curriculum vitae lengthier if only I put all those job experiences down, but of course I didn’t. I guess I haven’t found my true calling, whatever that means.

But my last job was different. I’ve met some of the ultra kewl dudes that ever walked the earth hehe… These were my call center colleagues. Nung mga unang weeks, I never got the chance to know all of them better, partly because my part time job drained all my strength, that even socializing means extra effort. By the end of our training, the team which composed of 24 people neared down to just 11, making it easier for me to make kulit. I was meaning to stay there for as long as I can, but a job offer in Dubai (again!), which I could never ever resist, changed my mind.

Sooooo…. I would liketo share to you guys some of our pictures. Most of them were taken during our graduation day and my colleagues birthday bash afterwards.


Pokemons?!




Horny Peter uhmm.. Harry Potter pala...



=)












bow.

2 comments:

NOMS said...

The guy wearing shades is definitely the kewlest among the rest. ^_^

emowng said...

that is sooo true.. deym kewl shades!! uhh.. i mean... guy...