Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Appe Nu Yir Po!!

An account of the kicking @ss year that was. Welcoming the year ahead… Hooray for 2008!!!

~*~ I’ve been good this year, but haven’t made my wish list yet… shall I post my late wish list Santa? Please oh please?:)
~*~ I need to lose weight. Badly. I miss my old body *sniff*
~*~ We just celebrated our 2nd year anniversary together. And we’d be spending more together. Chenelyn!
~*~ Boooo to Emo and Starbucks overkill…! Boo to terrorism hype!
~*~ I want a baby girl in the family... kuya, magprovide ka!!!
~*~ My Tutuz friends, you are missed. =)
~*~
I had started my own online store... I’m selling clothes and accessories, brand new from Milk & Co. and pre-owned from my closet. I bought tons of new clothes this year, from the Ukay-ukay stores around the metro. A Blast!!!
~*~ Frankie. How I want to smell you again… hehe.
~*~ I need a trim. My split ends have split ends already. Bummer.
~*~ Too many chocolates inside the fridge!! Trying to stop myself from devouring the packs of chocolates by myself… everyone in the family has colds and cough. Booo!!
~*~ I talk too much. I think less.
~*~ God's still watching over me, although I'm a bad girl... Oops! Did I say that out loud?! Okaay, I don't deserve to post a wish list.. but I think God still loves me. There. I'm still going to make the list. Bleh!
~*~ I had three full time and two part time jobs for the year 07. I’m on a roll. And I’m stupid.

~*~ Still have the best family and friends in the whole wide world!! Wu-haa!!
~*~ I miss free coffee and Milo!
~*~ Gonna miss isaw and sopas. Shawarma here I come!
~*~ Cheers to the lakwatsa! Hoorah for Smart Bro!
~*~ Flying to Dubai… again. This time, I hope it’s for good… I’m going to add that on my wish list.
~*~ I need to stop opening the fridge just to cool myself down.
~*~ I must sleep! Emong, what the effing hell is wrong with you??!?!

Okay here goes… ZZZzzzz…


3 comments:

Frankie Calcana said...

Hayup ka Em! ganun ba ko kabango at gusto mo kong langhapin parati? I'm gonna miss you super friend! Ciempre mamimiss ko din si Lei... kahit isang beses pa lang kami nagkita.:) For that short time na nagkasama tayo, I know I have found a friend... na laging nagpapalibre ng gulaman at siomai at donuts! Wahehehe!

Pag nasa Dubai ka na, we should still keep in touch kahit sa email lang.:) pag ikaw nakalimot, susugurin kita sa Dubai at kakalbuhin kita ng bonggang-bongga!

Salamat sa header... sana gawin mong ganyan sa size sa iyo yung next header ko!:)

Inadd na kita sa links ko, unang-una ka pa...:)

emowng said...

Excuse me! Nde aq nagpa2libre sau! Ikaw nagoofer haha!! Bat mo pa aantayin na wag aq magparamdam bago ka magpunta sa Dubai?! Cge nga ita-try q huh.. Pag d ka sumunod, wla kang pasalubong paguwi q..!

Will miss u big time also! I will miss ur sweet smell.. like the smell of honey dew in the mornings.. yahoo!! Hahah!

At isingit talaga ang header.. lagi nlng header! Header! Header!

Frankie Calcana said...

Honey dew? Eh hindi pa nga ako nakakakita ng honey dew kahit sa gabi!